– Shall be the official National NCD Alliances that are substantially engaged in NCD prevention and control and have an appropriate organizational structure and constitution
– Shall be an Alliance that has paid its membership fees to date
– Shall be entitled to one (1) vote at the General Assembly.
– Shall have the right to nominate individuals for board and any elected position.
– Shall have the right to nominate members of their Secretariat to the Board for election
– Shall be organizations, networks or entities operating within Africa that support the Network financially or technically in line with the network’s objectives
– Shall be an organization that has paid its Associate membership fees for the current calendar year
– May attend the General Assembly as an observer, but without a voting right
– Shall have the right to nominate individuals as candidates for the Network Board positions for election
– Partner organizations shall be international organizations, networks or entities that support the Network technical and/or financially to achieve its objectives
– Partner organizations may attend the General Assembly as an observer but without a right to vote.
– Partner Organizations may contribute to the deliberations of the General Assembly
– Shall also be called Organizations in Collaborative Relations with the ANN (OCRA)